Wellington Carpet Cleaning backs its cleaning work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the cleaning service we have performed, please call our office within 24 hours of the clean and we will re-clean the missed area at no additional charge.
Terms Of Trade
- Cleaning Services to be performed by Wellington Carpet Cleaning on a set day with a set cycle, schedule and price as agreed between the Client and Wellington Carpet Cleaning
- The Client will raise any new service requests, request variations to services, and raise any concerns by email to Wellington Carpet Cleaning via the nominated contact in the Service Schedule(s) or any other contact person advised by Auckland Carpet Cleaning in writing.
- Wellington Carpet Cleaning will charge the client the agreed price to their credit card in NZD
- Wellington Carpet Cleaning will utilise the communications method outlined in the Service Schedule(s) for communicating with the Client.
- Wellington Carpet Cleaning will maintain client confidentiality and will not use the client’s name in any marking or publicity without permission in writing.
- Wellington Carpet Cleaning will be responsible for determining the service delivery model and the appropriate mix of people, processes and tools to deliver the services to the Client.
- The Client will provide notice to Wellington Carpet Cleaning of any planned renovations or occupancy changes to the address for service.
- The Client will provide for the use by Wellington Carpet Cleaning in performance of this contract the following:
- A safe and secure working environment for Wellington Carpet Cleaning and ensure that any dogs are restrained to allow clear access on to and inside of the address for service;
- Access to the address for service included keys and any relevant alarm security codes;
- Access to nominated toilet facilities;
- Any other facilities as outlined in the Service Schedule(s).
- The Client will provide Wellington Carpet Cleaning with their credit/debit card details to pay for the services and charged according to the billing cycle chosen of weekly, fortnightly or monthly. If the billing cycle is weekly, the client will be charged each Monday prior to the service being carried out. The Client is responsible for advising Wellington Carpet Cleaning updated card details as required. If the service has been postponed or cancelled the client wont be charge
- In the event that there is a delay in the commencement of the service due to circumstances outside either the Client’s or Wellington Carpet Cleanings control e.g. surface flooding or earthquakes Wellington Carpet Cleaning will endeavour to deliver the service to service levels. In the event that the majority of the service is delivered, full payment will be payable. In the event that the service is not delivered, no payment will be payable. If the credit card was charged and a service can not be completed, then a full refund will be applied.
- In the event that there is a delay in the commencement of the service due to circumstances within the Client’s control e.g. property access, Wellington Carpet Cleaning may reduce the scope of the service delivered or not deliver services to service levels. In these circumstances full charges will be payable.
- We charge a $50 cancellation fee to scheduled cleans not cancelled by 3pm the day before the scheduled time, unless that clean is a speciality clean. For specialty cleans (including but not limited to post-construction/post-renovation cleans), a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the price quoted for that specialty clean will be applied to scheduled cleans not cancelled by 3pm the day before the appointment.To be clear, if you have a recurring service, you’ll still need to cancel an appointment before 3pm the day before any particular scheduled clean in order to avoid a cancellation fee, but you may cancel any later future appointments with no additional fee.Finally, please note that if our Services are provided under a separate written agreement with you, if any part of that agreement conflicts with these Terms, including a separate cancellation policy, that cancellation policy (and not this Section 11) will apply to you.
- Either party may terminate a residential contract with 1 week’s written notice, any commercial contract can be terminated in accordance with the signed Contract of Services. Any payment for above mentioned services owed by the Client shall be due and payable at the time the Agreement is terminated.
- Wellington Carpet Cleaning is responsible for the payment of Goods and Services tax.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- All costs incurred recovering any money outstanding will be added to the original amount owing.
- While we try our best to remedy any problem areas. If your carpet, rug, couch, stairs, chairs are badly damage or stained beyond repair we can not guarantee that we will be able to remove them during the service. This is due to the fact that the longer stains are left on fabric the more difficult it is to extract them from the individual fibers.
- We reserve the right to charge added costs for any staining that requires additional work time and or products.
- Any spills, liquids or odors that seep into your carpet through to the underlay may not be able to be entirely eliminated as they have gone deeper than what our machines are able to remove.
- If you aren’t home at the time of your booking or haven’t given us details of how to access the property prior to the cleaner arriving and we have to reschedule the job you will incur a $50 call out fee.